Subcontractor CIS Refund Service

Most sub contractors working in the construction sector will have overpaid tax by approximately £1500!

How does it work?

If you are registered as a sub-contractor under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) then 20% of your wages are deducted at source. HMRC introduced the scheme to keep things simple and to ensure that everyone pays their fair share in tax. But most sub-contractors end up overpaying!

How have I overpaid?

As a self-employed construction worker you are entitled to claim for the expenses you incur, such as tools, motor vehicle costs, admin, protective clothing and lots more. These expenses are tax-exempt and come off your earnings to give you a taxable net profit.

In addition to this, in the UK everyone is entitled to a tax-free personal allowance, which in 2019/20 was £12,500. This means that you only pay tax after expenses and once you have exceeded your tax-free allowance.

The 20% CIS deductions do not take these things into account, hence your need to apply for a refund!

What do I need to do?

Very little!

Simply provide a4c with the CIS statements given to you by the contractor(s) you were working for, give us details of the expenses you’ve incurred (receipts, spreadsheets or bank statements) and your HMRC unique tax reference number (UTR) and we’ll do the rest!

We will submit the claim for you and deal with all relevant paperwork. We provide a quick, professional & hassle-free service and will deal with HMRC on your behalf so you don’t need to worry about a thing.

Get In Touch

You can claim tax back for the past 4 years so could have a refund worth thousands!

We promise to keep your details safe, and only use them to contact you about your enquiry –
if you want to be sure, you can check out our privacy policy.

    Our Proud Partners