Self Assessment Tax Returns

Want to hand your Tax Return job to someone who knows what they’re doing?

Then you’ve come to the right place…

From £250 +VAT fixed fee,
no hidden surprises

Fast turnaround,
so you can enjoy your free time

100% compliant,
giving you sound peace of mind!

What is your business type?



If you operate as a contractor, also described as a freelancer, or perhaps interim manager, then you are more than likely operating through a limited company.

We can help contractors with tax compliancy →

Small Business?

If you operate as a sole trader, self-employed or as part of a partnership then the tax you pay is based on the profits made from your business.

We help small businesses manage their taxes →

Sole trader

Sole Trader?

If you operate as a sole trader, or are self-employed then essentially you are the business – and must pay tax accordingly.

We support self employed people with their tax returns →

Limited Company?

Your limited company is a different legal entity to you as an individual and therefore it has separate tax and reporting responsibilities.

We help limited companies with tax compliancy →



If you are an individual with additional sources of income which need to be declared to HMRC each year then these will be included on your self-assessment tax return with the relevant tax deducted.

We can help you with your personal tax returns →

Get In Touch

If you’re not sure what you need, you can speak to a dedicated member of the A4C team.

We promise to keep your details safe, and only use them to contact you about your enquiry –
if you want to be sure, you can check out our privacy policy.

    Our Proud Partners