Yesterday Natasha and Esther attended the Xero Roadshow in Brighton.
We love these events as they inspire us to really delve into this amazing cloud accounting software, learning ways we can better support our clients (and allowing our inner tech geeks out to play!)
Some WOW stats from the day:
- Xero has 1.2million users globally
- 250k of these are in the UK
- Businesses using Xero report profits 23% higher than others – kerching!
- Xero’s machine learning functionality has a 90% match rate
- There were 2500 development releases last year, with loads of great improvements and new functionality
We are really excited by the development roadmap for 2018 and can’t wait to share new functionality with clients such as Xero Ask, Xero CIS, Xero Reporting – by percentage / ratio and other useful business metrics, Improved Bank Feeds, QR Codes (2.0!) and loads more…
There’s also a competition being launched soon, whereby a Xero user (YOU) could win £5,000 of advertising revenue and loads of Xero endorsed exposure.
We’ll send the details as soon as we have them and are confident our accountancy practice has the winning client!
To find out more about how to get the most out of your Xero account, or if you have not yet made the switch to cloud accounting and want to find out how to do this, then give us a call on 01737 652 852.